Friday, November 15, 2013

Five on Friday

 
Welcome back to Friday....and another week ends.  This is what I was up to this week.
 
1.  I went to a great worship/teaching service with two of my favorite Christian friends on Saturday.  I am still wearing my arm band to remind myself of what I want to pray about. 

 
2.  Doug, my nephew, M, and I all went to an Illini game on Sunday.  We really had a great time and they won!! It was not the most exciting of games but M really enjoyed the atmosphere at a Big 10 College game.  
 
 
3.  L finally lost that tooth that had been hanging by a thread for 4 days.  She lost it in her sleep, thank goodness she didn't swallow it. 

 
4.  My van had a birthday.  However, like the rest of us she is still going strong.  Age is a state of mind.

 
5.  This is our Chloe baby who we have had for a year now.  She is so pretty and has as much personality as the rest of the gals in the house. 

 
Link up with the blogs listed below and share your 5 on Friday.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)