Thursday, November 21, 2013

Midweek Confessions

 Mid week....thank goodness.  This week is feeling very long to me....
 
I have had a headache that will not go away for like a week.  I thought it was allergies, wondered about a virus, but have come to the conclusion it is stress.
 
I have not been able to be at one of Madi's last 5 basketball games and am thankful to get to go to her last normal game of the season this evening.  I am really having a lot of guilt over this absence and am trying to not be bogged down by it in my head.
 
I feel that my work/home balance is WAY off kilter of late and I am trying to figure out how to get back on track. 
 
I am living on diet coke and coffee.....
 
Criminal Minds was really good last night and I am now addicted to that show.  I think I could be a profiler...not.
 
I went to Target the other night, and actually got excited about decorating for Christmas...out of character for me, but a good feeling.  Prayer for joy for the holiday season is working.  Thank you prayer warriors :)
 
Join up and share your Midweek Confessions
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)