Saturday, November 30, 2013

Update on the Fall "I Will" List


An Update on my "I Will" List

This fall I "will".....
Make a new pumpkin recipe that I have never tried before.

C made Pumpkin Pop Tarts and I made a Pumpkin Fluff Dip to eat with Vanilla Wafers.  Both were very good and are on my Pintrest Boards.  I also added pumpkin to my chili for extra vitamins, you couldn't even taste it, so we will continue with this.  

Have most of my Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving.

I only have to buy a few gift cards....All of the girl's items were purchased by the week before Christmas....this was a huge holiday stress reliever for me and one I will continue in the coming years.
Have my Christmas cards ordered and out by the first week of December. Ok, at least ordered.

Done.  We took the pics today and the cards are ready for pickup already.....yes!
Go to the pumpkin patch before the last week of October.

We went in mid October, yeah for me.  I didn't feel that the trip was as rushed this year.  I liked it much better.
Start making a monthly disc of my IPhone pictures, so I don't have to make 10 discs at one time. (true story)

I like doing this but I still always have too many pictures on my phone, but I am not going to go back to carrying  a camera all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)