Saturday, November 30, 2013

Winter "I Will" List

 
 
 
 
This Winter I Will.....
 
Get my dining room back in order and redecorated with some new ideas I have come up with.  I will take a picture of us eating at our dining room table to prove it is no longer the catch all for our stuff.
 
 
Start a books I have read list for 2014.  I am curious as to how many books I actually read in a year. 
 
Make a blog book from my blog.  I have found a couple of sites that turn your blog into a printed book and I think that sounds like a nice keepsake to have.
 
I am starting a photo challenge with one of my friends with her blog. I am hoping to improve my photography skills.
 
Lose 5 more pounds.  More would be a plus, but 5 more would be fine with me.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)