Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Never Ever Ever

 
Will I not miss eating lots and lots of candy.  Yes, the years have finally caught up with me and I have to restrain myself....lol
 
Will I not get sad when Christmas music starts and I want my mom!
 
Will I not enjoy boy's basketball games. Junior High, High School, College, Pro.....I love them.  It could also be watching one of  my fav girls cheer as well (living vicariously?). 
 
Will I not feel a little immature listening to Pink on my IPHONE.   I am 42 years old, but I love her music ( Kate calls her my girl crush)!! Oh, I like One Direction and Taylor Swift as well.....don't judge.
 
Will I not see God's goodness each day when I wake up with my whole family under one roof. 
 
Will I not want to solve every one's problems.  I do miss counseling.  I want everyone to be happy, well adjusted, etc.  Please remind me that God is in control and I am just here to listen.
 
Will I not think this is funny and maybe think this is a good idea all at the same time.....
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)