Friday, November 22, 2013

Five on Friday

 
I am actually enjoying the snow in this picture...however, I am still not ready for it in my own back yard. 
 
1.  K had her Senior pictures taken last weekend by our friend Krista, I cannot wait to see them, I know she did a great job and what a beautiful model to work with.
 
 
2.  M was with us and I practiced my IPhonetography skills on  her...gorgeous and so grown up looking.



 
3.  Kiddie cheer camp was this week.  These are my two beautiful cheerleaders.  They performed a Footloose song, gotta love the 80's.
 
 
 
4.  The best part of an out of town meeting is the food.  This restaurant is known for its beer battered aspargus...yummo!

 
5.  I came across this saying on Pintrest.  So, so true and what a great thing to be reminded of. 

 
Have a great week and link up with the blogs below and let everyone know your Five on Friday!!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. ahh love anything cheer related (secretly praying for a girl one day) my niece just had cheer competition and rocked it! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. We are definately a cheer family :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)