Friday, November 8, 2013

Five On Friday

 
 
This just puts me in a wonderful mood.  Watching the clock all day. Then burning out of here to my love.
 
 
 
 
1. K got her Tragus pierced and now I want one too.  It is actually pretty cool and she swears it doesn't hurt too much.  However, it sounded pretty nasty when she got it done.  You could actually hear the cartilage pop....gross.
 
 
2.  I love finding pictures like this on my phone.  They just make me giggle.....
 

 
3.  C had her first game this week.  She is such a cute little cheer gal!!!


 
4. L has a Flat Stanley project going on and I am having fun finding things to photog him with.  This was when I had to go to a training.  Yep, he tagged along that day just to get his pic here.


 
4.  I am really liking this look with the grey and mint...
 
This was my weekly 5 list....link up with the blogs below  to find out theirs and add your own.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)