Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Midweek Confessions

 
 
Today is Cranberry Wednesday....also know as the day before Thanksgiving.  It feels more like a Friday but that is OK with me :)  and these are my Midweek Confessions.  Link up with .E, Myself, and I and share yours as well.
 
1.  I have a cold and the best way to describe it is that it sucks.  Sorry for those who hate that word (my Mama is rolling over in her grave right now).
 
2.  I can't wait to see my family tomorrow.  The food really is secondary to the company. 
 
3.  I have big plans to take my children's picture for the Christmas card tomorrow morning.  Please may all be willing and moving around early.
 
4.  I am sad that I gained back one of my lost pounds and I know getting back on the right track is not going to happen for a few weeks now that the Holidays have hit.  #nocontrolwithgoodfood
 
5.  K started Basketball Dance this week and M's Basketball season is ending.  However, there is no extra time in the schedule.  #gottalovetheschoolyear
 
Hope your week is going well :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)