Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Works for Me

I had been in a rut for a few years when it came to fashion.  My hair style was blah, my clothes were nice but blah....my spark was gone and then came Pintrest!!  The more I looked through the popular pins, I started to develop a sense of style again.  Also, I "learned" how to get the new hair styles, etc.  I have been successful in recreating my wardrobe through local discount stores, clearance racks, and clothes sharing with my daughters (the classic not trendy items).  This has made a tremendous difference in my confidence and my happiness.  It feels good to care again.  It is fun to care again.  Here are some of my favorites and I have about a lot more pinned on my boards if you want to follow along.  I think they are all pretty much the same outfit....haha
 



 
This has been so fun for me and even my gals have noticed a difference.   Don't be afraid to get outside of the "mom" box.  We are still capable of being "cool"....is that still the word?...hahaha
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)