Friday, November 8, 2013

November Currently

 
Listening to....I have so many cool songs on my IPhone now.  I am enjoying how easy it is to switch between genres....rock, country, worship, show tunes....you name it.
 
Loving...That I have no where to go tonight and I have no where to go first thing in the morning...score.
 
Thinking...that I may just have this Christmas thing under control this year or at least I am ahead of  years past.
 
Wanting...to make a ham this weekend.  I actually make a pretty awesome ham.  The secret ingredient??  a coca cola.
 
Needing.....to get the laundry caught up.  Boy, I am so out of control on that one.  With 6 people (5 being girls) it really gets out of control fast.
 
A yummy pin.... here is one I haven't tried yet but think I may be trying soon.Jalapeno Popper Spread Recipe
 
 Link up with Oh Boy Fourth Grade for more currently fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, found you at Farley's...

    You have a beautiful family!

    I always love a great stay at home night, too. :)

    Tina
    Flamingos and Butterflies

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)