Tuesday, February 4, 2014

What I learned in January

 
1.  That I really hate Snow!!! Not really hate, but seriously sick of and they say that February is going to be worse.  Oh Joy!

2.  I prefer routines and schedules versus cancellations and make ups and not knowing how the week is going to look.  I am usually a "fly by the seat of my pants gal", but even this has been too much for me.

3.  I am an introvert.  Not a shy introvert, but a "need time alone" kind of introvert.  Too much togetherness is making me want to come out of my skin.  I have read two books this month on introverts and it is me to the T.  It also explained my disdain for telephone conversations.  Yeah, I am ok, just different!! By the way, I think Doug, Cassie, and partially Lucy are the only extroverts in our family.

4.  Jesus has been real to me this month in new ways.  I have been seeing his work in different ways and feeling good about current situations. 

5.  I like to take pictures.  I mean really like it and can't wait for some warm weather to go on a picture taking adventure.

6.  I am actually tired of reading right now.  I need to get back to knitting for a while. 

7.  I can really survive without Reality T.V. 

8.  Facebook is a boredom filler for me and I need to find something else to do. 

9.  I like Instagram a lot and wish more of my friends used it. 

10.  I started liking Diet Dr. Pepper. Why I don't know, but I do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)