Friday, February 21, 2014

It's Friday....

Already?? This really was a quick week.  February is such a quick month too and I don't think it's because it is 2-3 days shorter than the others.  It is the month of transition.  Sometimes we get almost summer weather, still lots of winter days, a few Spring time days.  For me it is a month of hope.  You see the finish line.  You are not there yet, but you know it is close..... oh and it is my birthday month.  I say that a lot and pretty much every chance I get, because I am crazy in love with my own birthday. 
 
This is what is going on around here...
 


Past...A snow/ice storm, warm temps, thunderstorms, and tornado warnings.  To say Mother Nature is hormonal is an understatement.  Not complaining though.  I will take a good old thunderstorm any day of the week over an ice storm.  As long as no one is in danger that is.  We finished up volleyball for Madi, Dance ends this evening for Kate, we celebrated family birthdays for the month last Sunday, a good week :)
 
 
Present....a working lunch today at a good restaurant (I really am not ruled by food but boy do I love it), Basketball//Dance game tonight, oh and the sun is shining and the expected high is 59 degrees.  Can I get a woot woot?  If not, I am wooting enough for all :)
 
 
Future.... Planning meeting for church retreat (this is code for potluck), girls are going ice skating Sunday, only one forecast of snow next week, oh and next Friday is my Birthday....just sayin.
 
 
Have a great Friday friends and family!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)