Friday, February 7, 2014

February Currently


Listening to.... this is self explanatory right now since it is below zero and we even had frozen pipes this morning.....find my happy place, find my happy place, find my happy place.

Loving... that February means we are on the down side of winter. and my birthday is this month and we know how I love my birthday.

Thinking...that instead of buying anything, my focus needs to be on donating stuff.  I do not do the garage sale thing.

Wanting... another self explanatory thing.  I need to stop complaining and just learn to enjoy these 3-4 months of the year.

Needing...to shampoo carpets.  I also need to get better at making this a priority.

2 Truths and A Fib....   I do not like to watch any sports on tv.  I do like to attend most sporting events in person though unless they are outside in cold weather.  I am even a fair weather football fan.  Oh well.  I do love to go to the movies and Carmex is one of my happy smells/flavors. 

Check out other Currentlys at the link up on Oh Boy Fourth Grade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)