Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Update 7 of the Photo Challenge and some Midweek Tidbits

 
 
A short update since I just did this a few days ago...
 
 
48/365 
 Deathcicles or Icicles....that is the question.  I must say, I am going to walk out of the way as these beauties melt.
 
 
49/365  
I found when I look up, I can visualize Spring because I don't see all of the remnants of winter :)

 
50/365
Spring colors are so beautiful and in this case, they taste great too.

 
Around here this week .....
 
We have had another ice storm.
 
Madi had two root canals.  The girl didn't even need any more pain reliever after the initial dose.  Wow, what a tough cookie.
 
I had to take another vacation day due to Dentist/Ice Storm.  I do not like using them up on these things.  I like to use them for pool days you know.
 
I must admit, I think I am feeling a little depressed and suffering from a bad case of cabin fever. I am thankful for the warmer temps and even took  a walk at work on my break....I needed that.
 
We had tuna noodle casserole for supper last night.  That is one of my favorite meals.  Good for the soul food.
 
Lucy and Madi have been Rainbow Looming their little hearts out.  Madi has gotten very good with hers.  These are the little looms use to make bracelets out of small colored bands that remind me of the ones on my braces from years ago.  I would have been so into that as well at that age, kind of like friendship beads were for us.  You know, the beads strung on safety pins and then pinned to your shoe laces.  The colors all meant something.  We were so cool :)
 
Katie has her last two dances this week for Basketball, Madi finishes up volleyball,  and Cassie signed up for track (I find this kind of funny). 
 
Happy Wednesday!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)