Sunday, February 16, 2014

Update 6 of the Photo Challenge

It has been a little crazy around here and for some reason uploading photos stresses me out.  I am not sure why this is, but certain tasks and especially computer related ones test my patience.  I have to have enough patience for the day to day tasks I guess this depletes it for menial tasks....lol
 
35/365  One afternoon the girls got out the Twister game.  The dogs started wallering on it.  Too cute, it was if they were playing. 
 
 
36/365   Preparing for the snow storm.  If I ran out of coffee, that would be a tragedy.

 
37/365  It is starting to feel like this to me :)

 
38/365  Me and my girl on her birthday

 
39/365  Katie was practicing her cookie decorating for her FCCLA event.  She ended up doing well.
 
 
40/365  Really?  Will it ever melt away?

 
41/365  Spring must be close.  First Shamrock Shake of the season... I'm lovin it!!

 
42/365 Kate and Daddy on Senior Night

 
43/365  Cousin Mike being duct taped to the wall at a basketball game.  What a good sport!!
 
 
44/365  I love Courthouses in small towns. They seem so regal.

 
45/365  Yep, this is how I spend 4/5 lunch hours.  Errand running at Walm.

 
46/365  My Valentine present to myself.
 
 
47/365  Dressed in her junior high uniform for the last time....sniff sniff

 
and finally caught up.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. yay for catching up! Like the duct tape to the wall guy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)