Sunday, February 2, 2014

Update 5 of Photo Challenge

Here we go with some more pics......

27/365 & 28/365 

Poor Madi had a bad toothache and will require a root canal.  Ouch, this poor gal may have inherited my Mother in Law's and my teeth issues.  Of course since we were out by ourselves we waited for her prescriptions at Starbucks. When you have several children you incorporate alone time dates whenever you can :)


 
29/365
We are tatted up to remember to pray for my friend on her mission trip.  She is in Cambodia teaching girls a trade to combat the damage from human trafficking. I will say, seeing my girls with bar codes on their arms was very impactful to me and brought me to tears several times this week.
 

 
30/365
 
A fun selfie with Cassie.  I liked my hair not being fuzzy on this day and who can resist a pic with a "geek" like her :)

 
31/365
 
To say Fred enjoys a good nap would be an understatement.  Love this dog!


32/365

OK, I didn't take this one, but I loved finding it on my phone and decided it should be included :)
 
33/365
 
Madison made us crab dip to enjoy pregame of the Super Bowl.  Yummm.

 
34/365 
 
I am going to be one ahead for this week because it is a good one of Fred keeping Doug company while he recovers from being sick.  Always loyal that little dog. 

1 comment:

  1. Great photos, Penny. Your family is so fun- and that dog is pathetic, just like mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)