Friday, February 28, 2014

Happy Happy Friday

 
 
Yay It's Here!!! My Birthday!!!  I am old....43 years old.  Wow, where has the time gone?  I still feel like I should only be like what?  Late twenties? Mid thirties?  I don't know.  I am ok with 43 though.  However, I am struggling with hair color.  I miss my natural hair color with no gray.  When I do get it colored I am usually disappointed because it just isn't "my" color.  So what is a girl to do? I haven't colored in a year and am trying to just accept the gray as a natural change.  I don't know.... Other than that, I agree there is a freedom that comes with age.  Eccentric is what they call it after 40, or "mid life" crisis. You can act crazy and they just roll their eyes....especially the teens. 
 
So here goes....
 
Past....Bible study was great.  No sporting events this week so I have cooked supper every night (thankful family), I bought a new swim suit (hopeful), the girls and I wore red X's on our hands for the End It Movement (check it out), and all in all we  just hung out her as a family.
 
Present....I am on my third cup of coffee and maybe my third cupcake (calories do not count on your birthday), I am off work today (traditional vacation day), having lunch with Doug, and out to eat tonight with the fam.  I intend to read, catch up on some Bold and the Beautiful, and work on my bible study.  Oh, and nap!!
 
Future...another anticipated snow storm, not much else on the calendar for next week.
 
Happy Friday!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)