Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Mid week

 
If the thought of more snow tomorrow makes me want to throw something...glass that would shatter into a million pieces and make me feel a little better.  Are you sensing the frustration?
 
I can't breath out of nose.  I think I have a sinus infection.
 
I am tired because I have been sleeping like crap.
 
I am cranky.  Can you tell?
 
On a positive note.....
 
It is supposed to be in the fifties next week.  Yes!!!!
 
I would take a monsoon over another snow storm (it will feel like it when this snow melts).
 
I am really looking forward to Valentines Day and I have the day off in observance of Lincoln's Birthday...<3
 
Happy Wednesday!!
 
 
Link up with Shannon to share your So What's...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)