Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Just thinkin.....


Do you ever hear a word for the first time and then it seems like you hear it over and over and over?  The word I keep hearing lately is Wonky.  In context it seems to mean a little off kilter or a miss.  Well anyway, I love it.  I am looking for ways to use it.  Hence this post apparently because I haven't found a way as of yet.  How long has this word been around?  Who made it up?  How have I missed out on such a cool word for so long?  Well, those are my "wonky" thoughts for today.  I don't even know if I used it correctly there.  Hmmm.....the things I ponder on :)

2 comments:

  1. Ok...wonky is a cool word! I love the way it sounds - kind of wonky!! ;) I am so going to start using it. Thanks for adding to my vocab, fun lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the word wonky all the time, isn't it a cool word? Like today, my elbow is wonky and so sore (I have tendonitis). And we are having a big storm today, and the wind hits this house so hard that my photos on the wall are all wonky. It is a terrific word! ( I even like making up my own words! It is fun when you go out in public and people wonder what country you are from, when really you have created your own language!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)