Monday, January 5, 2015

On the Books for January 5, 2015



Today I am joining up with The Simple Woman to give you a peek into my daybook for this week...
 
Outside my window.... There is a light dusting of snow.  Nothing too intimidating...yet.

 
I am thinking... That a salad for lunch sounds good today.  I do not usually like salad so this is a little
 weird.
I am thankful... That I was able to spend quality time with my people the past week and a half.


 I am wearing.... Work attire :( no more sweats until whenever I have to leave the house.
 
I am creating... I just purchased some new yarn over the weekend.  So I am getting ready to start a
new scarf and some boot cuffs.
 
I am going... To Walmart on lunch.  Yep, back to normal this week.


 I am wondering.... How many days until the next holiday :)


 I am reading.... Just my devotional this week.  I am doing Jesus Calling again this year and maybe the Women of the Bible devotional as well.

 
I am hoping... That Walmart has some bright pink soft yarn for another scarf for Breast Cancer Awareness. 
 
I am learning.. That being at home is sooo good for my soul.  How do I get back to a better balance between work/home/busy life?


 Around the house... Hopefully just stay caught up on dishes and laundry this week.


 In the kitchen.... Only two evenings home this week.  I am planning on store Rotissarie chicken tonight since I am sure I will be tired.  Maybe tacos later this week since we didn't have them over break and I have been really hungry for a Tuna Noodle Casserole.
 
A few plans for this week... Cheer games for Junior High and High School, Girl Scouts, and Lucy starts back at piano....
.
Have a wonderful week.  Pray for stamina for me this week as I get back to normal life :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh, the next holiday....since I'm not in the school system it will be Memorial day weekend... sounds like forever away! I'm really wanting to me in my "sweats" right about now. Comfy, cozy. I think maybe I took too many days of :)! LOL!
    I remember those weeks when we hardly ever got to sit down as a family to dinner. {{sigh}} I think I miss them! I love Jesus Calling! I like to pick it up and open it to random days... Usually the devotion is so timely!
    Hope you have a good week settling back in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am not overly fond of salads. I find it weird any time I crave them. Your boot cuffs and scarf sound lovely. Hope you found the perfect yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your finished scarf and boot cuffs!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for stamina, sweet lady. I love reading your blog because you are so real and honest...so soothing for a girl who lives for real people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stamina is something I need as well. Hard to have to get these kiddos around to all that they do. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)