Wednesday, January 7, 2015

What do Princess Diana and I have in common?



Well not our taste in men or our homes (her palace doesn't even compare to mine, lol) ...but I have recently learned we do/did  think alike. I have also  been known to copy her hair styles and clothing styles back in the day.  I really miss the class and spunk she brought to the royal family.  She had such a wonderful heart.

Now that I have your undivided attention.... this is what the post is really about...

 I took the 16 Personalities test.  The free one.  OH MY WOW!  Stop what you are doing and go take it.  It was amazing.  It identified me to a T.  I was VERY impressed, as you may already be able to tell.
 
 
I am an INFP personality.  Yeah, we're kind of rare. Only 4-5% of the population are classified as this.  I am in the company of Princess Diana, Audrey Hepburn (I may finally impress Cassidy with my awesomeness) , and Julia Roberts to name a few (yes, I am name dropping)....
 
 
Be honest when you answer the questions and read all the information about your personality when you get your results.  Prepare to be shocked my friends, prepared to be shocked...

This year I am all about acceptance for who I am.  Although we are each unique even for a personality test, some time the validation of "see, that IS who I am" helps.  I am finding acceptance brings freedom and peace in my soul.  Have a wonderful Wednesday just being yourself!
 
 
"I don't want to be alone, I want to be left alone".
~Audrey Hepburn

3 comments:

  1. Well, I'm a Queen Elizabeth II, Robert E. Lee, Halle Berry, Sam (Lord of the Rings) and Dr. Watson! ISFJ is my personality type... 13% of the population.
    Though a procrastinator (getting my taxes done) I always complete my project by the date due... Yep, that's me! :)
    This was fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you did it! I love things like this :) We obviously have some Royal tendencies you and me....fancy!

      Delete
  2. My response to your first question was, "Well, ya'll are both gorgeous of course!!" Now I'm intrigued...I'm heading to take the test. :)
    Sending you hugs- :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)