Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Favorites


Yes It's Friday!!!! I haven't linked up and done any Friday favorites posts in a while so I decided it was time.  

These are a few of my favorites...

Bold and the Beautiful...I know, I know but I can't help myself.  I have watched this soap for over 20 years.  My whole family is addicted.  Thank goodness it is only about 15 minutes long after the commercials are skipped or it would be a real time drainer.  If you watch it as well you know it is Really Good right now...



McDonald's sweet tea/half cut please (because that makes it healthier)....




Gardening and flowers in general.... I am not much of a vegetable gardener but I do enjoy planting and watching my flowers grow.  I just can't wait.  The seed packets are already out, the rest of the gardening aisles will be coming along soon.  I love to peruse these aisles!!



Fixer Upper...need I say more?  This show rocks!



Valentines Day... I love the red, pink, purple, sparkly, love, candy...... all of it!





Have a wonderful Friday and a wonderful weekend! 

Today I am linking with Momfessionals to share my Friday Favorites :)


1 comment:

  1. I seriously caught a part of the B&B earlier this week when I was home for lunch...I use to watch it when I was younger and I totally got sucked in just in that 30 minutes! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)