Thursday, January 8, 2015

It's Ok....

 
I haven't done one of these posts in a while and thought it would be fun.  So here goes...it may get a little snarky around here:
 
 
It's OK that...
 
I love Pintrest but often wonder...Why would I want to make that item  homemade when I can buy it at the store?...ex. Graham crackers, toothpaste, shampoo, fabric softener sheets, etc.  Now, I totally get the safety issues with some of these.  But others, the time factor really makes me stop and think, am I saving THAT much money? and how important is my time versus the savings? Really...
 
I hand deliver almost all of my holiday cards and quite a few after the holiday.  I love to make my Christmas photo cards but hate the addressing, stamps, mailing, etc.  So, I just make them, write Merry Christmas on the envelopes and stick them in my bag.  When I see someone I would like to give one to, I do.  That is just how I roll and everyone who gets one is fine with it. I think....
 
I have a Fitbit, track my steps every day but have no "goal" to achieve on the daily.  I just like knowing.
 
I love hot dogs like a four year old.  I think they are amazing.  I prefer Oscar Meyer.  I like them rolled up in crescent rolls (pigs in a blanket), on the grill, boiled, fried, or microwaved.  Now, I know they are not healthy, contain all the left overs of the pig, are loaded with nitrates, etc.  But....such is life.  Side them with some mac and cheese and call it a meal!
 
Do you have any things to add for your That's OK?
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. You had me laughing and shaking my head as I read this post. :). Seriously....why in the world would I make items I can buy at the store....and when I'm buying those items I tend to find other things I want. I wouldn't find extra goodies if I were stuck in my kitchen! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right! If I stayed out of the store I wouldn't have all those awesome impulse buys...lol

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)