Tuesday, June 3, 2014

What I learned in May....

 
 
That my life is too, too, too Crazy Busy.  This is my fault.  I do not say no, I overbook, I worry, I fret, I add a little more, I procrastinate, I worry some more, I do not delegate, I do not make my needs known, and so on,  and so on,  and so on.....
 
I really need summer.... the lightened schedule, the interactions with friends, the down time.
 
 
I survived two graduations...I was mostly worried about the finality of K's High School graduation but I actually enjoyed myself.  I was so proud of both of my graduates :)
 
 
I learned that I need to follow my dreams, aspirations, and beliefs.  I need to be confident in what I believe is my calling.  Otherwise, my life is just out of sync and unmanageable. 
 
 
It is OK to not feel certain things are important even when other people feel they are.  We are created to make choices and sometimes my better choice is not another's better choice.
 
 
Life always works out exactly how it is supposed to....you may have to go through the same fires until you get it right, but it always works out according to God's plan when we let him have control.
 
 
I like cats after all.  A box full of kittens can change your heart.
 
 
If I never lose another pound I can still enjoy my life....and definitely the food that goes with it :)
 
 
I have an overactive brain that has a million wants and a to do list that is impossible to accomplish.....slow it down.....
 
 
A "Thanks for all you do" does not fill the need for a "Sorry for what I did"
 
And some people never change, grow, or acknowledge their fault in a situation. That is alright.  That is where thankfulness that those people are minor players in your game of life comes in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)