Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Sharing Some Scripture

 
I have said before, God gives me the scriptures I need when I am needing him to speak directly to me.  This time it came from a blog I like to read which I read mostly for the fashion over 40 ideas but she also includes beauty for the heart as well....
 
 
2 Timothy 1:7  For God did not give us a spirit of timidity (of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear), but He has given us a spirit of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control.
 
Wow, did any one else need that today?  
 
Have a blessed day dear friends
 
Here is a link to the blog Walking in Grace and Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)