Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Sharing Some Scripture

 
I love when I am led to a scripture that speaks to my heart in a new way.  It is as if God is talking straight to me and my situation.  Actually he is,  that is why it is called His Word.  The other day in church, the preacher was speaking on Luke chapter 8.  This scripture stood out to me and was just what I needed to hear:
 
Luke 8:48  Then he said to her, "Daughter, your faith has healed you.  Go in peace." 
 
I was almost brought to tears over that one.  I love that it reminds me that I am his daughter, that he knows what I need, and he is telling me to go in peace.  I also love that we only need to have faith as big as a mustard seed to have enough faith.... btw, mustard seeds are very tiny. 
 
Thank you God for your love and for the everlasting life you give us through your son Jesus Christ....
 
Have a blessed day dear friends
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)