Sunday, June 22, 2014

Update on Spring To Do List

So here is my update on my to do list...I did way better than the Winter one.
1. Really decorate my deck this Spring/Summer. I plan to enjoy this space alot. I am planning an herb garden in my side area as well. 

Done.  I even got to the herb garden and I am enjoying my deck immensely as are the crazy kittens. 
2. I have 10 scarves that I plan to make.

Did not even complete one :(   
3. Get back to cooking and not just eating convenience foods.

This is a partial completion.  I have had a little more time to cook real food, but I have gotten a little lazy with cooking all together.  So I am learning to make more than we need so there are leftovers.
4. Enjoy Katie's last Musical and Prom

Done.  And I really did enjoy them!!
5. Plan Zoey, Cass, and Kate's Graduation Party...oh dear....

Done.  However, Zoey did not get to participate due to a new job.  But it was a successful party and a good time was had by all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)