Monday, June 23, 2014

Summer Goals

 
 
Can I do it?  Yes, I can....

So what plans do I have for the summer??

1.  Learn to slow down and relax more.  This will require telling Doug that he can not book something for every Saturday and Sunday from sunup to sundown. That man knows how to fill a social calendar I tell ya :)

2.  Get around to making those ten scarves (I have plans for them that I will share later).

3.  Doug is getting a smoker (ya know like a grill) , so I intend to keep him busy with some new recipes.

4.  Get my feet in tip top condition so I can get a tattoo (well maybe....)

5.  Get to the pool at least 5 times with my kids.  This will depend on #1 being met.

 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. a tattoo!!! You are braver than I. ;) If I were to ever get one, it would be a tree of life one.....probably will never happen though - I do not want to voluntarily sit there with needles being poked in me for aesthetic purposes. :) Hope you are enjoying summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)