Thursday, June 26, 2014

Focus

 
Well this was my word for 2014.  I had kind of forgotten about it but decided to check on my progress. I  think the remainder of the year needs to be kicked into high gear.  I am currently reading a book by Gretchen Rubin titled Happier At Home.  She wrote another book called The Happiness Project which I have heard great things about.  I am happy at home but am wanting to create the sanctuary my family needs to recharge, relax, and be.  One thing I really love so far in the book is that she refers to her project as finding out who she is and how to  "Be Gretchen."  I think that is one of my issues of late, I am wearing so many hats and reading so much "how to" stuff that I don't really know how to "Be Penny."  I know this theme comes up a lot on this blog.  So here I go again with it :) 
 
The first month of the project focuses on Material Possessions and why we are or are not attached to our "things".....
 
Update to follow in late July :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)