Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Bag Lady

 
Ok, this is a what works for me post....I am a bag lady.  Not the kind who lives on the streets, but one who definitely lives out of a bag.  Case in point, these are my two "work" bags.  One I carry to work everyday with my mail to read, umbrella, sometimes lunch (encased in it's own "lunch" bag), etc.  The other is a bag I use while at work for when I have appointments, etc. 
 
I also have my library book bags at home.  By the way, I frequent 3 different libraries.  I have my church bag and my children's church bag.  I have started to combine these two.  We also use to have a 4H bag, we have a piano bag, and the list goes on and on.  If I did not have my bag system, I would be A Mess!!
 
I must admit, I am a complete and total lover of all things totes.  I have so many, I would probably have heart failure if I tried to count up the number I own.  I practically become giddy when I go to a conference and a free tote bag is included!!  I was also very disappointed when my youngest daughter said she could just use her school bag from last year....really?? 
 
I do feel like this system works for me, and I am an easy person to buy for because of this little obsession of mine.  However, my shoulder would probably like a break, and I also still carry a purse....that obsession would be a complete other post.
 
And that dear friends, is something that works for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)