Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Midweek Confessions

 
Today I am linking up with the blog listed below for some "midweek confessions".....
 
This week started with a trip to the Pumpkin Patch on Sunday.  It was a great time and will be its own post so... you will have to wait for those pictures.
 
Katie had her last Youth In Harmony program on Monday.....sniff sniff....It is really sad to be doing all these "last time" things as a Senior.  I have given her permission to flunk out of school and live on her mama's couch for the rest of her life.   Thank goodness she turned it down...she is such a good girl.
 
I have been going through my phone and deleting pictures.   This is exhausting.  I have recently learned there is a phrase for me.  An IPhonetographer....at least I am finally taking some pictures of things.  My digital camera was never charged. 
 
I cleaned out my two "junk drawers" in the kitchen.  It is about time and I didn't need half of that stuff.  However, I am confused on what all the chargers are for, so those are still crowding up a lot of space.
 
I am still not convinced to update my phone, so whenever people discuss the new OS 7, I am left in the dark.  I will wait until Apple gets all of the kinks worked out. 
 
Have a wonderful rest of your week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)