Saturday, October 26, 2013

Five On Friday

 
 
 
This is my
weekly link up with the blogs listed below......
 
 
 
1. This was a picture from Katie's last Youth in Harmony Festival.  She has been doing this annually for the last four years.  The kids all did a great job as usual. 
 
 
2. This week seemed to be a "meeting week" at work.  All I seemed to get done was going to meetings.  I thought the snacks at one of them was were just adorable and yummy too.  Actually all of the meetings this week went well and were very productive....score.



 
3. Fred loves Katie so much.  He is always so comfy and content in her arms.  I couldn't resist the cute captions either.
 
 
 
 
4.  I want this outfit......
 
 
 

 
5.  Senior night for Football.  The Lady T's had a Halloween themed dance.  It was really good and I am very proud of my Zombie Flapper girl.....
 
 
 Link up with the blogs below... and let me know your Five On Friday!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)