Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Never Ever Ever

 
Never ever ever....
 
Will I understand why the library workers where I usually go seem mad or grumpy all the time. They work in a quiet environment with books. I would be in my happy place.

Will I not wish cussing was ok.   I have a lot of swear words in my head but thank goodness for the self control to keep them there. Some days they just roll off like butter though....oh boy.  At least they are not the "real bad" ones... 
 
Will I not wish I had about 4 more hours in my day, one I would use to sleep longer.
 
Not love a good thunderstorm. However, I do prefer to be inside when it happens.
 
Will Reese's Pieces not remind me of E.T.  Oh, how I love those little candies.
 

 
Link up with the above blogs so I can read your Never Evers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)