Thursday, October 31, 2013

Never Ever Ever

 
I love this Link Up...
 
Never Ever....
 
Will I not love a rainy, stormy day when I get to stay home.  I know, me the weather complainer just said that :)
 
Not miss being a stay at home mom.  I drove my kiddos to school today (Cassie was walking by choice, if you saw her). I really love doing that. I was of course wearing my pajama pants, but I don't get why I feel the need to brush my teeth when I don't feel the need to get dressed...lol
 
Will I not love Halloween.  I love the dressing up and of course the candy is a plus.
 
Will finding a new app that I love not excite me.  I love Timehop which tells me what I have posted on Facebook on the current day in the past years.  I should apologize, I am a BORING poster....lol  And I am loving the Walgreen's app.  See I told you I am boring.
 
Will I not love being a Farmer's wife during Harvest....it just makes me so proud to know how important my hubby's job is to life as a whole.  If you had a meal today, thank God first and then a farmer :)
 
 
Have a wonderful Thursday and a Happy Halloween....
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)