Thursday, October 10, 2013

One Big Truth



 
 
 
 
 
This is one of my biggest struggles.  Being a people pleaser has caused me a lot of heartache in my life, but following Jesus brings peace, although there is still adversity. 
 
Matthew 16:26  For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul?  Or what shall a man give in return for his soul?
 
Lamentations 3:24  "The Lord is my portion,"  says my soul, "therefore I will hope in him."
 
John 15:20  Remember the word that I said to you: "A servant is not greater than his master." If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you.  If they kept my word, they will also keep yours.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. i definitely struggle with too! so glad i'm not alone. thanks for linking up. beautiful girls.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)