Friday, October 18, 2013

Five on Friday

 
My Oh My, These Fridays seem like they are coming up on one another like crazy!!  Here are my five for Friday for this week.....
 
1.  When I went to get the mail today I got my IPSY bag and it was just absolutely perfect for me and I cannot wait to try out this month's products....yeah!  And the checkbook I ordered from Current came and it couldn't be any cuter.  Score!
 
 



2.  I actually took a selfie that I liked.  I felt like a teenager because I wanted to post it.... BTW I was sitting waiting on a train and was BORED !!
 

 
3. This weekend we are going to a "wiener" roast and this picture just cracked me up because we are a wiener dog family, and one of ours is actually named Fred....so funny!!

 
4.  Madi went on a youth group overnight and they had to dress like Duck Dynasty.  I think she made a pretty impressive Uncle Si if I do say so myself :)

 
5.  My results came back from mammogram just fine.  I tell ya, this is such a relief for someone with a family history of breast cancer.  Whew.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is a link up with the following blogs.  I can't wait to see your Five on Friday!!
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. stopping by from the linkup...hello! girl, that selfie sure is gorgeous! so are your girls!!! i can tell who they get it from! :)
    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)