Monday, November 3, 2014

What I learned in October

 
Wow, could that month have gone any faster?  No, don't answer that. 
 
We were busy with Homecoming (Cassie was a freshman homecoming attendant), fall parties, church activities, basketball games, Cassie had an ER visit, harvest, and Halloween.  Oh, and yes I worked and did what I could on the day to day stuff (not well on the second part of that...). 
 
Wheww, I wish I could say November would be slower, but that would be ridiculous to say with my family.
 
In October I learned....
  
The library is one of Lucy's favorite outings with me.
 
That pull apart and bake cookies make my family just as happy as the ones from scratch.
 
That pumpkin noodles are amazing.
 
Purex laundry detergent is cheap and good!
 
Burning candles put me in the mood to clean the house and make things more homey for my family.
 
Meeting Katie for lunch and talking to her during the day is one of the amazing pluses of her being college aged. 
 
Homemade hamburgers are our new go to meal for fast and delicious. 
 
And.... Halloween is my favorite holiday, STILL :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)