Wednesday, November 19, 2014

It's That Time of Year


I wouldn't be a true blogger if I didn't post my Starbucks and Boots in the Snow pictures.... I admit this time of year does have that going for it. 
 
 
 
 I love a nice Holiday Starbucks blend and the Chestnut Praline Latte is pretty amazing.  My next favorite is the Eggnog Latte...yummm.
 
 
 
 
 
I also love to wear my boots and my scarfs.  I personally would prefer to wear these in 50-60 degree weather instead of 25 degrees and below....just sayin'
 
I do like snow.  I don't like to be out in it, like At All, but I love to admire it from the inside of my house through a window while covered in a warm blanket or throw.  Snow on Christmas is a bonus :)
 
I love the ice covered tree branches and I do agree they sparkle like diamonds.
 
I love hot drinks (coffee, hot chocolate), soups, and warm cookies.
 
See, I am not a complete and total Scrooge.  Basically I am just not created for the cold.  Once I am cold, I stay cold and that is just miserable.  I see the beauty of all the seasons, you just won't see me on a snow mobile, or building a snow man, or in a snow ball fight, or building a snow fort.  I will be the one inside at the window, taking some beautiful pictures and making your hot chocolate to enjoy when your play day is done, I may have already eaten all the marshmello fluff that you like it topped with though....sorry :(
 
Happy Wintering!!
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I love all things cold too-especially my warm house! ;). Yes, yes, yes! I find myself at Starbucks so much more when it's cold outside. Mmmmm...the Christmas blend rocks my world. By the way, send snow my way. I live in Houston and it's a rare day if we even see a flurry. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)