Monday, November 10, 2014

Happy Homemaker Saturday 11/8

 
Ok, so this link up is actually Happy Home Maker Monday, but in this season of life I am not able  to be a stay at homer on Mondays, so I am making my post about Saturday.  I am still a stay at home homemaker at heart and this is what my Saturday (if I don't have to run, run, run around) entails...
 
 
The weather outside is..... cloudy and chilly in the 40's.
 
On the breakfast plate this morning...a Schwan's Ham and Cheese omelette.  Yes, it is frozen food, but these are so yummy and on the lite menu.
 
As I look outside my window...I see a bunch of Titan T's that need to come down from decorating for the playoff game. lol
 
Right now I am....preparing for my day and reading on my kindle.
 
As I look around the house...I see a lot of undone stuff.
 
On today's to do list...Madi needs to be taken to basketball practice, Cassie to cheer practice, Lucy and I are going to an antique show with my mother in law, fish fry for the Masonic lodge, and taking  supper to the farmers....whewww
 
Currently reading...You Are Already Amazing by Holley Gerth
 
On the TV today...who has time for that...see To Do :)
 
On the menu this week...Hamburger Hash (new recipe), Egg Casserole, Chili dip, Broccoli and Cheese Soup, and Pigs in a Blanket and Mac and Cheese (Lucy's cooking night). We have 2 ball games this week, so cooking will be quick and easy.
 
What I am creating at the moment..nothing right now, but itching to do something this next week.
 
New recipe I tried or want to try this week...the Hamburger Hash. It looks quick and delish.
 
Favorite photo  from the camera...

 
These two can have a ball with anything.  Including empty water boxes set out for the trash.
 
 
Prayers, Inspirational Quotes, or Devotionals....
 

 
Link up with diary of a stay at home mom to tell about your day!!

 




4 comments:

  1. Hope you get your to do list handled. :D Love the kitty picture, mine are the same way - the trash is better than their toys. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness you do have quite a busy to do list :) Love the picture of the kitties, how adorable.

    Hope you have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That was quite a to do list! What cute kitties you have! Is the one inside the water bottle box? How funny!

    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)