Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Home Maker Monday

I was actually home on Monday but not to be a homemaker...Doug and I met with his surgeon about his fractured wrist.  Praise God, they decided surgery was not necessary.  Just wearing a brace and letting God heal it on it's own.
 
The weather outside is.....Snowing and cold.....booooooo!
 
On the breakfast plate this morning...3 cups of coffee.  I don't know why, but I forgot all about eating.
 
As I look outside my window...Those Titan T's are still there. Whoops.
 
Right now I am....Sitting down before we have to leave for Madison's basketball game
 
As I look around the house...I see that I need to vacuum and fold laundry as usual.
 
On today's to do list...we had Doug's appointment, ran some errands in the big city (yummy lunch at Panera), and Madison's game tonight.
 
Currently reading...nothing at the moment.  That is just unheard of :)
 
On the TV today...We watched Bold and the Beautiful of course and CSI.
 
On the menu this week...probably a lot of hot dogs and nachos.  We have 4 basketball games this week.
 
What I am creating at the moment..nothing.  That needs to change. 
 
New recipe I tried or want to try this week...No time this week.
 
Favorite photo  from the camera/phone...


 
This is how Lucy and her cousins entertained themselves at the Antique Show...by spelling out my name in book blocks.  How appropriate is that for this avid reader?

 
I loved this sign outside and the stuff inside was AMAZING!!
 
 
Prayers, Inspirational Quotes, or Devotionals....We had the answered prayer of no surgery for Doug.  We also need prayer for some different mamas in our friend life who are having medical crisis' with their children.  Their children are also being held up in prayer but these mamas are struggling with their faith and just emotionally spent. 

Link up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom to share your Happy Homemaker Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)