Friday, November 7, 2014

Friday Favorites

 
 
This week flew by for me...Halloween, teaching Sunday School, one kiddo spraining her ankle, and the day to day and work made this week feel fast and chaotic.
 
Here are some of my favorites for the week:
 
Katie and her man dressed up as Superman and Lois Lane...so cute :)
 
 
Lucy was Frankie Stein from Monster High, this is about as scary as we get with costumes
 
 
One of the best children's books.  Especially if you love to color like me :) 
 

 
One of my favorite bible verses.  I found this via pintrest....I even use it as my phone lock screen now.  Thank you God for fighting for me :)

 
Schwan's Baguette bread.  We devour it with butter as soon as it comes out of the oven.  It is pretty much an appetizer rather than an accompaniment for us since we can't wait...


 
Have a wonderful weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)