Friday, February 15, 2013

What I'm Up to....










 I love this picture....Katie took it of her and Madi's feet at the pumpkin patch.  I love raising country girls.  They put a smile on my face....at least once a day.....lol
 
So this is what's going on with me:

 Listening to:  Doug talk on the phone.....Really, they say women are the talkers?
 
Loving: That I have the day off and will be home when my girls get off at lunchtime.

Thinking:  I absolutely enjoy my Keurig coffee maker.  I love having different flavors of coffee on a whim.  This was the best  Krabel purchase to date. Well, except for the IPHONE and Kindle Fire, and every other  convenience we have.  Some days the toaster, microwave, and even my curling iron, are my favorites.  We truly are blessed!!

Wanting:  To keep my old Driver's License picture.  I have to renew and I really like my old picture.  I was able to keep it last time, but I figure 8 years is the max.....I look the same, right??

Needing:   To add all my family's and my activities into my Cozi calendar app on my phone, but when I start I get overwhelmed. This family REALLY needs to slow down.  We are forgetting things left and right.  The stress is mounting.  I know an app is not the answer, but it may bring some type of relief to our situation....ugghh....trying not to complain :( 

What I am Reading:  Just finished Desperate:Hope for the Mom Who Needs to Breathe by Sarah Mae and Sally Clarkson.  Truly one of the best books I've read.  It is written by a mom in the throws of raising her family and her mentor who has moved into her next season of mothering.  It makes me  feel normal as well as hopeful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)