Saturday, February 9, 2013

Blessed Sunday

 
 
Numbers 24:21 Then he saw the Kenites and uttered his oracle: "Your dwelling place is secure, your nest is set in a rock" 
 
The reason I changed my Blessed Sunday picture to the above rock is because I feel this is gift straight from Heaven above.  Doug found this rock up at the family farm about a year after we bought our first house.   We then moved it to our current house when we moved in.  It is a beautiful reminder that God has his hand in everything.  The wise man built his house upon the rock, as the story goes. 
 
We must  remember to build our families up with good morals, beliefs, and strong foundations.  Raising children is not only a gift but a responsibility.  Parenting is the absolute hardest thing I have ever done.  It is rewarding as well as exhausting.  Some times my decisions are good and sometimes I find they are not.  I feel God has given me my children for a reason.  I was chosen for them and they were  chosen for me.  I am blessed to be the mother of these great girls and am excited to see the women they become.
 
I love this pic from Pintrest
 
How true it is.......
 
Have a blessed week everyone!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)