Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Past, Present, Future



 
 

Past, Present, and Future
 
Highlight of the Last Week:
 
Doug falling throught the basement stairs
 
Best Thing from Today:
 
My Shamrock Shake at Lunch
 
Looking Forward To:
 
Lucy's birthday party
 
 
What I'm Reading:
"The Power of a Praying Wife" by Stormie Omartian
 
 
Doug falling through the basement was crazy!! I have been telling him for years that they needed replaced, but who has time to replace  a stair case?  Well, obviously it should have been a priority.  We have our washer and dryer in the basement which means the laundry which was already the size of a mountain, is now the size of Mt.  Everest. But my hubby escaped with only some bad bruising, some deep flesh wounds, but no stitches or broken bones.  Whew, we are thankful it wasn't a kiddo who went through because it was one of the top steps that broke. 
 
Shamrock shakes from McDonalds are one of my favorite Spring treats.  I am not sure I would be as excited if they were all year long.  Some times the novelty of once a year is what makes things seem better.  I have always felt this way about Peeps as well. I was disappointed when they are started making them for other holidays,and have in fact refused to even try them.  Peeps are for Easter, case closed.  I also love Cadbury eggs....yummo! 
 
My baby will be 7 years old!! NO!!!  Stop the clock and make her a newborn :(  The other day she told me she wishes she could be a baby again.  Me too!  She was such a tiny little thing with the biggest eyes.  Oh, she was sweet.  She still is.  I love her sassy little attitude.... most of the time.  Lucy has no problem telling it like it is.  She is funny and honest and so determined. She is the bow that ties our family together.  
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)