Saturday, February 2, 2013

I Phone Baby

Yeah!!!! I got one, I got one!!!  I finally got an iphone, thanks hubby!!  I love it!!!! Can you tell the excitement?  I,  the technology handicapped, am in love.  I have come a long way. My job has changed a lot since July and with our new collaboration with the University' s television station, I have moved out of my comfort zone and am learning about Kindles, Ipads, smartphones, apps, etc.  I am having a ball, but must look like a teenager playing on my phone all the time.

The girls and I are having fun with the picture and camera apps. Facetime?? Now I have to do my hair and makeup to talk on the phone?? Oh well, it's all cool...... I think my nieces who are not living close enough for this Auntie should have facetime so I can talk to their beautiful faces :)  Check us out:










 So Cassie's best comment was "Who cares if we have service, we have iphones".  Comments like this make me absolutely positive she is mine. I get that.....who cares if you call someone.....the apps and the camera are the best.  So be prepared....goofy pictures will abound. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)