Friday, February 6, 2015

Friday Favorites- Pintrest


So today I am linking up and sharing some more Friday Favorites.... I decided to do a Pintrest Edition.  Hopefully all  the links work.  I am a little addicted to Pintrest to be quite honest.  I have said before, it is like getting to form and edit my own magazine :)  I love to look back through my pins and see if I feel if it actually represents me, and it does.  Feel free to check out my Pintrest link on the sidebar if your interested in learning more about the things I love!



This quote!  It is taken a number of years to get here, but I feel I am making outstanding progress!



Everything about this outfit from the bun to the shoes (I have a similar pair from the clearance at Payless).  I will probably never grow my hair long enough for the top knot but I do like to wear my hair up a lot (usually ever 3rd day to get one more wear before washing, #dirtyhairidontcare)



I love the colors and the retro look of this pin.  I have always wanted a gumball machine.  I love, love. love antiques and bright colors.



I feel this way when people decide to gossip about me or my family.  We stay pretty drama free but living in a small town you eventually make the coffee talk for something. 


This was revolutionary for me.... I love white owls.  I only have one white owl bowl and all other owls are usually painted.  I never thought of painting them white (too easy for me).  So, Goodwill here I come! 


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend! 


2 comments:

  1. I'm not on pin... I'm not on any social media. I dont think I have one more minute in my day to be on the computer! LOL!
    THese are all great though. I am almost long enough to get that bun on top my head. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to limit my Facebook and have really been losing interest in it all together. However Pintrest is my time waster :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)