Monday, April 1, 2013

Sunday Social on a Monday


This week's interview questions are:

1.  Favorite type of workout you do? 
I love to walk. But not on a treadmill.  I like to walk around town and see all the beautiful yards, landscaping, etc.  I have no problem taking a few minutes to visit with someone outside.  This is just another added perk.  When the girls were younger and I was usually pushing a stroller, it was nothing for one of the other girls to be pushing a toy stroller with a baby doll.  No, I may not be a speed walker, but I am a happy walker.

2.  Favorite guilty pleasure candy or sweet?
I love ice cream or pie or pie with ice cream or cobbler or brownies or warm cake with NO frosting.  I especially love Strawberry Shortcake or Strawberry pie.....oh my, I am hungry now.

3.  What is one thing you consistently forget to do?
Send papers back to the school with my signature or send lunch money.  I go through the backpacks and get them out, but then forget completely about them.  Oh well, could be worse.

 4. Post its or Phone Reminders?
Both.  I keep a memo pad on my phone, but I still use post its for work.  I like that I always have my grocery list or Walmart list with me now that I use the phone more.

5.  Favorite picture currently on your phone that always makes you smile?
I have almost 500 pictures on my phone right now.  I wouldn't know how to choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)