Friday, April 19, 2013

Finally Friday





picture from PINTREST

Finally Friday......

What happened this week? We bought a new couch, Cassie got her stitches out, Lucy had her IEP at school, the yard flooded,and the bunny massacre involving a new nest and a bad puppy happened (very sad ).

What's up for the weekend?  The Festival of the Young Child at the mall.  I have to work it which involves reading to children (which I love) and hanging with The Cat in the Hat....woot woot.  Then home for a spaghetti supper to support my father in law's mission trip.  Yeah, no cooking!!!

Looking forward to next week for?  The last of my evening trainings for a little while.  It is a literacy training I have developed and I feel it will be good, but will be glad when its done. 











1 comment:

  1. sounds like a happy productive week, all except the bunny massacre. :( You developed a literacy training?! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)