Monday, April 22, 2013

Social Sunday on a Monday

 
What is your shopping weakness?
It changes all the time.  I love to hang out in a furniture store, just ask my hubby.  I love to buy jewelry  (cheaper so I can get more!),  I like to stroll through Hobby Lobby or Michael's.  I like to look at make up.  Currently most of my purchases are on ITunes so I can listen to all my old high school and college favorites on my IPhone.  I think I need an intervention.  I also love, love,  love antique stores.
 
What is your food weakness?
I once gave up being a vegetarian because I wanted a taco, but I don't think that is actually my weakness.  I just love all kinds of food.  I absolutely love barbecue and seafood.  I just wouldn't have enough room for all my favorites.   
 
What is your go to movie to watch when nothing is on?
I LOVE Hope Floats and  The Notebook.  I also LOVE PS I Love You.  I could go on and on, but it is usually a love story.
 
What is your go to breakfast food?
I never have time for breakfast, so it would be a granola bar or yogurt during the week.  If I am at a restaurant, I end up with one of those ridiculously large breakfast platters because I love it all and can't choose.  Doug has learned to adapt and not order one himself :)
 
.
Do you drink coffee?  If so, how do you take it?
Oh My Word!!! Does this girl drink coffee??  I like flavored coffees such as mocha, vanilla, or Kahlua (the nonalcoholic version).  I also like regular with some flavored creamer.  But I am equally as happy with some regular with some milk.  No sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)