Friday, April 26, 2013

Progress on my Spring List


Spring To Do List Update

Dye Easter Eggs with koolaid

Take an updated  family picture

Start a regular walking routine

Start my tomato plants early

Plant strawberries

Buy the big plant that I look at every year for my deck

Get a comfy lounge chair for my deck

Get rid of that stupid swing set this year!!!

Talk Katie out of buying a duck at Rural King :) 



Well, I  consider this progress.   I decided after looking at it about 10 times, that I no longer want the big plant for my deck.  So I crossed that off.

I got the comfy lounge chair and am looking forward to sitting out there on the deck with a good book and catching some sun :)

The swing set is gone!!!! Thanks hubby.  As is the pile of old bikes, we look a little less redneck now.  Yeah!!

I am actually still planning on dying those eggs even though Easter is over.  That is just a fun thing to do whenever.   It has been too chilly to plant anything yet, and I only walk when it's nice out, so that has been put off as well.  I am bidding my time with the duck.  Surely they don't sell those all year long :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)